LAUGH

Friday 26 October 2012


I am a certified 'laugh-er" (allow me to use my own word), apparently the more I love someone, the funnier I find them and consequently the harder I laugh. This thesis is yet to be proved as my friends are bonafide exaggerators. Regardless of the love-ometer, you can always count on me to laugh at anything. I rarely have Kristen Stewart photos of myself or that pouty thing because I have laugh marks the size of gullies, so you're most likely to stumble upon a smiley picture of me like I just won a four year vacation with Pharrell Williams (By the way P, I think it's about time if you're reading this...just NOT saying)

There's something so freeing about those "pee releasing laughters", am yet to experience those but I get a huge feeling they are very selective although I've managed to literally lose my breath laughing (while watching 'what to expect when expecting') my neighbours at the cinema thought I was getting untimely seizures. 
I am not saying laugh inappropriately...(yet to define what I mean by that) but do release yourself. Laugh at your own stupidity, life is too serious with all the "what next in life monologues".  When the moment to laugh and be the loudest comes riding on that black horse...TAKE IT and roll on!


“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment