little light burning bright...for my friends...the stars.

Tuesday 7 February 2012


When I look at you, a lot goes through my mind…I start with how did I get so lucky? Then I define feature by feature until I have mastered your face so that when I sleep I can remember what you look like. I look at you as though you were not from the earth, like you were magically created and the beauty that is you can be seen by me in ways no one else can. Like I were in a fairy land and God was just as kind as to bring me a playmate…locked away in my own world you came…you didn’t sweep me off my feet, you didn’t blow me away but you spoke a language I understood, a language I had long forgotten, you spoke without words, and you felt me without touching…you…you…you just made me feel so complete. 


It feels like I knew you before I knew me, you knew me before I knew me, you had a secret no one had, the one that knew how to make me laugh, how to make me humble, how to love even more, how to smile with my eyes, how to walk with a skip in my step, how to dance, how to be, how to NEED you and how to want you…you knew me before I knew me.


When you embrace me with those beautiful hands of yours, I feel your heart beating faster than mine, like it’s pumping blood for two people, like mine had left my body and evaporated only to settle in yours… your arms, my haven…never wanting to let go and holding you for dear life because I feel safe when am with you. Then you look at me, I smile…too shy to hold your gaze…you still look at me, I see that same kindness the very first time I saw you. The very same sincerity that drew me to you, your eyes, such beautiful things that see through me to the very core of my soul.

You came and made camp in my life, even when you didn’t understand my ways, my fragility hidden in my rock hard walls, you made a fire and camped in the coldness of my heart, taking down stone by stone getting rid of my wall, and you said it, you said it would be okay if I just trusted you

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! As with all your pieces..It goes deep and has a raw honesty about it. I am so happy this is more than just a ''distraction'' This is a gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KT..you're support is amazing...thank you so much..when i make it to Hollywood I'll write you a speech. God bless you.

      Delete
  2. WOW i've seen you work wonders with words but this my pumpkin is exceptional. You just turned words into gold, i agree with you're friend KT... this is truly a blessing, i'm just glad you chose to share it because for those of us on the reading/receiving end....its a blessing to have you share your thoughts. I pray God continues to use you even when you have no idea how much of an impact your words have. You are the real future VOGUE chief editor...they are not ready, NAH MEAN!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwness kid_round_the_block, you really are too kind with your words. I amen that prayer and may He also continue to bless you. but Vogue shall see us, I hope we don't have to apply for such, they should just dream about our existence and magically find us! but thank you my darling. many people out their have very interesting thoughts...xxx

      Delete