THOU SHALT CHANGE THE GAME

Sunday 10 August 2014



Sometimes I can't tell the difference between my dreams and my reality. Some days you're on top of the world, and are going many miles per hour and other days you're just searching for sense out of the present. 


Well I stopped trying to understand life because I am a finite being. See trying to make sense of the 'whys' and the 'hows' always left me so drained. My routine is this, I wake up and I just open up to the endless possibilities God has for me. Some days are fantastic, other days erh not so much but this one statement stands true. 'There is always always always something to be grateful' for in each day.  


For 30 days am going to write down one thing I am grateful for in each day. This will help me to practice gratitude. I hope you'll join me in this, and I will blog my list in the next post. If you want me to share your list on the blog, feel free to email it to me at ev3lyn_kr@yahoo.com. 
I think these next 31 days are going to be the most amazing days ever. I'll see you here on 11th September. Yes? Have a wonderful month.
Remember this 'thou shalt change the game' this year!  

Ps. Blogs to check out
  • I call her the next Chimamanda check out Elma's blog 'On my tippy toes'. She writes so beautifully! How do I know her? She's one of my oldest friends and I promise you that you will fall in love with every sentence on her blog.
  • Check out Nora's blog 'Lookin' for the pot of gold'. She writes with such depth and honesty describing the enigma that is the human heart and the constant fight against human nature. 

1 comment:

  1. With friends like you, who needs ice cream...lol!!
    Thank you, Evelyn!! For being an awesome friend, mentioning me in your blog is one thing but you have always been supportive. I appreciate that more than you can imagine. I love you!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete