BIRTHDAY POST - OPEN LETTER

Thursday 5 November 2015


It's my birthday and I have no words to express the state of my heart. It is full. This post won't be perfect as I want this up before midnight. I want to enter the new year with my cup of tea in hand.


I am not bragging when I say that my friends are ridiculously amazing, selfless and beautiful. God has showed off in of course the most boss status way in my life. I write this with overflowing love and gratitude to everything He does for me and everyone He has surrounded me with. What profound love! My heart is overwhelmed.

To my special lovers (you know who you are), thank you so much for loving me so selflessly, for protecting me fiercely, for fighting for me, for laughter, for stories about boys, for dreaming together about the things we can do in this world and for doing this life through the good and the bad together. You're the best people a girl can ask for.
Here's to the next year of kicking major butt.  

10 lessons at 20 something 

1. Choose confidence always
2. Read your bible
3. Draw lines in relationships 
4. Forgive quickly 
5. Give mercy 
6. Send gifts
7. Buy pretty stationary 
8. Encourage people
9. Make unlikely friendships 
10. Say 'I love you' as often as you can

X

Me.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday beautiful!!! and thank you for the list. I agree with it 100 %.
    God continue using your beautiful soul and words to bless people.
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday you gem!!

    ReplyDelete