LIVING FULLY IN TODAY.

Friday 1 June 2012


Good morning BEAUTIFUL people!!!!!!!
I am back and I am all yours from now on...Exams are done and dusted for most of us and we can only pray and hope for the best results. :-) I hope everyone reading this is fine in all senses of the word 'fine'.

Seize the day


I woke up tempted to just slack the day away, remain in my bed, turn and toss in my bed because I can BUT something within me could not let me. I found myself awake at 8 am and I was so dissatisfied, I am done with exams, I deserve to sleep and wake up at 6pm and sleep some more because the past few days have been characterised with insomnia and dreams filled with law articles. If sleeping beauty's sleep was justified, then so is mine!(my sleep wasn't as shallow as hers anyway!)

Regardless of psychotic discussion with self, I woke up and decided to do something with my day. To go out of my bedroom and to flourish in the most fabulous way I know. I urge you to live life to the fullest and get the most out of every individual day of the week. I know there's so much literature on that topic and sometimes we get cynical, questioning its worthiness. The only way to prove its worth is by trying it out! You will go to bed a much happier person.

Few things we can all do.


1. Smile at anyone...people will think you're beautiful even when you feel like a dirty duck.
2. Do something totally selfless...it can be anything e.g. talk to a street person
3. LEAVE YOUR BED
4. Say 'thank you' to someone close to you
5. COMB YOUR HAIR (sometimes that's all you need to do)

I am going to seize today, I am up and ready to take on the day with my awesomeness in Christ Jesus. The sun won't shine brighter than you and I today.
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment