For my SOULIE

Saturday 9 June 2012


There's a darkness that lurks around when the first morning light appears...trying to ignore it, you put a red ribbon in your hair with a yellow cardigan and pink scarf to just force the day into mellow-day. Happy songs not so happy but you still put up a good fight. When you're about to have the last punch...when you're about to step on the darkness, when you've just let out a little laugh...IT turns around and puts you down. IT kills the little joy you had...and even when you try to sing "this little light of mine, am gonna let it shine...let it shine, let it shine, let....." *voice fades and the light's out* 


Today has been a dark day for one of my most favourite people in the whole world, and it breaks my heart, my whole being inside is dead because her heart is open and it's bleeding...there's nothing I can do to make it all stop...I pray more than a thousand prayers that God's strength will be enough because we are all fragile but they are more fragile in this moment. 
We sleep and hope for better days, for days when you shall smile upon them, when you appear through rainbows, when you put your arms around them and whisper..."it is well", we pray for that peace that transcends all understanding, the kind that will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. 

1 comment:

  1. This touched my soul...its like you were talking about me...God bless your soul sweety

    ReplyDelete