HIV AIDS...YES, IT'S STILL AN ISSUE

Thursday 4 June 2015


In 2010, I came in touch with people who have greatly influenced my life, my passions and how I see people. Alive Medical Services (AMS) challenged me, and pushed me to feel, to move but most importantly to act. Dr. Pasquine and her husband Dr. Adebiyi run AMS with compassion, kindness, love and patience. (I'm not even kidding, these guys are like rainbows)

I have one question I ask Dr. Pasquine every time I visit AMS, 'How do you do this?' The entire team has got some kind of special grace or gift to do what they do, because hours into the gate, I leave overwhelmed. The AMS team does such a phenomenal job, they love and take care of over 12,000 HIV positive clients. How life changing is that?!

To join efforts with AMS, they have launched their very first online fundraising campaign. (We have only 26 days left.) For most of you who were not able to attend our AMS fundraiser in 2010 but desired and still have the desire to be part of this great cause, this is your chance to literally give life.

The funds collected will help AMS maintain their high quality, comprehensive services. And did I mention AMS provides FREE food to its clients?

Please spread the word and share this link to make a donation. This is Africa vs AIDS, SPOILER ALERT....Africa is winning!
http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/comprehensive-hiv-treatment-for-12000-ugandans/

No comments:

Post a Comment