Bed time thoughts and Swollen red eyes : open letter

Saturday 28 September 2013


I feel so tired tonight, I have come to the end of my physical strength. I am sore, I have these unexplainable little bruises all over my hands, and my hair could honestly use a wash, but above all that, I am content.  I sit in my bed thinking about how much we have changed. Do you feel yourself changing? Changing into somebody that you actually like or love? (Maybe we will discuss this another day) yeah?

I think about how much we all don't communicate as often as we used to. It doesn't mean that the love has grown cold. Sometimes we are just trying to keep our heads above the water and the chaos. Personally, I have never really had a problem being in my own company, and I do love that I am comfortable being my every waking moment companion and that in itself might be a slight problem for me. My communication skills are progressively becoming worse and I do feel awful that I cannot be constantly on phone like the old days (definition of old days: four days back). I don't want to be caught up in the busy world and forget who truly matters.
Tonight when I close my eyes, I will have mind conversations with my people, and in my mind, we will laugh up a storm, and tell each other how much we miss us. I may not be able to finish my mind conversations because sleep will take over but I will have that Mona Lisa kind of smile tattooed on my lips.

I think about how gracious God is to us. I think about how He is enough if we let Him be, and I think about how He has been constant through the trials and the victory dances. Next week is hillsong conference, and boy-oh-boy I am ecstatic. I cannot wait for Friday to get here and pull out TGIF (rightfully so). My heart is wide open, I am so expectant, my voice is ready, I think am going to pack a leotard for the dance numbers...I must get it right people. So, I am looking forward to that and to sharing that experience with my friends. I know without a doubt, it's going to be the beginning of a whole new better chapter in my life...do you feel it for yourself too? No?yes?maybe? Well, I hope it's a YES.
Thanking GOD that He is always overwhelming (present continuous) my heart with HIS love.

Ps. Pray for Kenya, pray for Syria, we really could use a better world.



No comments:

Post a Comment